ArborSoil Hydro Subsoil should be used directly beneath the tree rootball in all SuDS pits to eliminate the occurrence of anaerobic conditions.
DetailsCategory: Tree Planting Media
Our recommendation will always be to provide tree roots with the substance nature intended – good quality uncompacted topsoil. Trees have been successfully growing in this for thousands of years.
ArborSoil hydro is a special mix specifically blended as a result of research and testing for SuDS tree pits. This soil type is designed to strike the optimum balance between high tolerance to repeated flooding, and highest nutrient retention.
- High tolerance to repeated flooding
- Excellent nutrient retention
- High levels of water pollutant removal
- Guarantees optimum tree health, growth and longevity
- Provides excellent stormwater attenuation capabilities
- Good water outflow quality
Designed to drain freely so that a tree pit can be used for water attenuation without affecting the health of the tree, but retaining adequate nutrient levels.
|ARBORSOILHYDROA||ArborSoil Hydro topsoil for SuDS tree pits||Tonne|
|– Bulk bag – 20t rigid lorry – 29t articulated lorry – Grab lorry||Approx. 1.5-1.6t per cubic meter|