A Modular Greening Barrier & Custom Seating Design to suit a variety of applications.
DetailsCategory: Street Furnishing Collections
The LeafSpace Modular Greening Barrier encourages modal shift by creating a barrier between pedestrian and vehicular traffic, whilst helping to brighten and green up cycle paths and surrounding areas.
Designed with pedestrian safety in mind, the LeafSpace system can be utilised to open up new pathways for pedestrians, green-up new pop-up parks, as well as open up new areas to the public that were previously vehicle dominated.
LeafSpace’s modular design makes it suitable for a variety of applications, including temporary planters and seating areas to provide city dwellers with essential access to green space for improved quality of life and wellbeing.
- Manufactured in the UK from 100% recycled material.
- Modular design allows for a variety of combinations to suit every scenario.
- Easy to relocate and reassemble.
- A cost-effective solution for Health, Safety & Social Cohesion.
- Easy access filling points.
- Open structure allows for unique side-planting arrangements.
- Provides amenity and biodiversity to encourage modal shift.
- Air cleaning capabilities help to mitigate air pollution in congested areas.
- Creates a visually pleasing barrier between pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Can be used in a “Pop up Park” Scenarios.
- Low cost, low maintenance.
- Temporary greening barrier to create new spaces for pedestrians.
|Material||100% recycled polypropylene|
|Manufacture location||Injection moulded in UK|
It appears that we have not uploaded any installation guides for this product yet. Please contact our customer services here.