Deep linear application root barrier.
DetailsCategory: Root Management
ReRoot 2000/RootStop is a high strength root barrier for deeper applications. This product has been used extensively on many projects, particularly in new service infrastructure projects, business parks and housing developments.
ReRoot 2000/RootStop is rigid enough to hold its form when placed into a trench. This is a big advantage as it will not be dragged downward during backfilling. Market leading puncture resistance and strength, mean that this is the root barrier of choice for specifiers and utility companies requiring root free service corridors.
The high puncture resistance of ReRoot 2000/RootStop allows easier compaction close to the barrier ensuring an excellent product/soil interface.
- Available in standard 600mm (24″), 1.0m (40″), 1.5m (4’11”) and 2.0m (6’7″) depth rolls, up to 6m (20′) deep rolls to special order.
- Available in 1.0mm (3/64″) and 2.0mm (5/64″) thicknesses
- Supplied in roll form and cut to order in 10m increments to minimise waste
- Recycled HDPE is resistant to puncture, biodegradation, and photodegradation
- ReRoot jointing tape allows root-proof joints
- Effective in the control of Japanese Knotweed and other invasive plants
- Fulfills all Arboricultural Advisory and Information Service guidelines for root barriers
- Deeper root growth improves drought tolerance and tree stability
- Guides roots away from areas vulnerable to de-icing salts
- Prevents pavement ‘root heave’ effectively eliminating trip hazards
- Ease of installation in virtually all situations with no specialist equipment required
Material: Recycled HDPE Finish: Natural Colour: Black Weight: 1mm = 1kg per square meter, 2mm = 2kg per square meter
|Density||ISO 1872/1 – 1986||Grams/cm||0.952-0.956|
|Melt Flow Rate||ISO 113-190c 2.16kg||Grams/10 minutes||0.1-0.2|
|Melt Flow Rate High Load Scale||ISO 113-190c 21.6kg||Grams/10 minutes||10-16|
|Izod Impact||ISO 180/1A, 23c||kJ/m2||>4|