GreenBlue Urban’s compact SuDS tree pit system – ArborFlow – has been developed as an effective means of managing surface water run-off through tree pits. Ideal for use in urban areas where space is at a premium, ArborFlow markedly reduces the velocity and flow rate of surface water run-off in urban areas. Designed for a given catchment area it can contribute significantly towards achieving target discharge rates set by regulatory authorities.
ArborFlow is an ingenious multi-functional system combining stormwater capture, stormwater storage, silt/debris capture, root control, primary irrigation and tree grille all on one easy to assemble, robust unit.
|GBUABF100A||ArborFlow 100 Series SUDs System c/w 4 Side Sections||1000mm x 1000mm||202 ltrs|
|GBUABF200A||ArborFlow 200 Series SUDs System c/w 6 Side Sections||1750mm x 1000mm||293 ltrs|
|GBUABF300A||ArborFlow 300 Series SUDs System c/w 8 Side Sections||1750mm x 1750mm||384 ltrs|
• Trough: Recycled HDPE
• Gulley/Grating: Galvanised Steel
• Tree Grille: Galvanised Steel and Precast Arboresin
• Fixings: Stainless Steel
Accessories Available to order:
• Spare joining brackets & fixings pack
• Corner section c/w all components
• Side section c/w all components
• Gulley gratings can be designed and manufactured to order to match existing aesthetics / architectural designs
• Gulley gratings can also be manufactured in different metals, e.g. bronze, stainless steel; or powder coated in any colour
• Larger configurations can be created from individual components, or installed in linear applications
• 6 monthly inspection – cleaning out debris and silt as required
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...