CPD for Climbing Plant Support Systems
Greening of facades, pergolas and garden spaces is an ecologically sound method of taking your project beyond the ordinary. Greening is progressively difficult in overcrowded urban scenarios whilst its importance is ever increasing.
GreenBlue Urban offers climbing plant support systems coupled with superior technical advice and active support, enabling you to bring your greened urban vision into reality – whether that’s building an exterior or interior green wall, adding a living wall to a building or if you’re developing much larger project. Our design guide has been produced to help you simply specify the solution that is right for your scheme.
Why use GreenBlue Climbing Plant Support Systems?
Our climbing support systems product range
Perfectly engineered wall brackets to enhance your urban scheme, this range of heavy-duty brackets can accommodate a myriad of different width bars and longer vertical lengths.
- Affordable alternative to eyebolts
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Versatile brackets with supporting discs for small to medium climbers
- Prevention of bracket’s loosening due to unique threaded join
Range of heavy duty brackets which can accommodate a range of different width bars and longer vertical lengths. Provides a variation to enhance your planting scheme.
- 140mm spacing is ideal for lighter plants such as clematis
- Installation on insulated walls enabled by a special support system
- The simplicity of wire tensioning with wire grip
- All bar lengths compatible with all bracket sizes
Innovative flexible stainless steel cable mesh netting allows you to create beautiful designs unique to your project. Custom made to suit your application.
- Netting system integrates seamlessly with all bracket types
- A sustainable framework to create living walls, web bracing and safety barriers
The original support bracket – proved for over 20 years – for use on medium to large size schemes. A wide span allowing plants to be trained across a lateral planting space.
- Greater lateral forces can be sustained and uneven wall surfaces can be accommodated due to base-plate design
- Ease of installation and alignment with hidden wall fixing
When space is not available for tree planting – vertical planting systems can provide perfect softening of urban environments.
- Heavy-duty twin anchored support bracket for use with large woody climbers
- Integrated cable tracking allows for growing plants to entwine around the cable