A natural alternative to plastic and rubber tree ties that gradually biodegrades as the tree establishes.
DetailsCategory: Rootball Guying & Tree Ties
NatureTie is used similarly to other tree tie materials, but without the need of a spacer between the tree and the stake. The spacer can be formed by the material itself. This product has many advantages over plastic and rubber, as it will not strangle the tree as the tree grows and will gradually biodegrade as the tree establishes its own roots for anchorage .
- 100% natural material, environmentally friendly from sustainable sources.
- Strong, versatile and fast to install.
- Very cost-effective for large tree planting/forestry schemes.
- Will not strangle the tree, and biodegrades within 2 to 3 years (once the tree is established)
- Reduces maintenance costs.
|100 ft (30m)||2" (50mm)|