Tree pit perimeter root control.
DetailsCategory: Root Management
ReRoot 300, ReRoot 600 and ReRoot 1000 products are ribbed root barriers designed for the protection of paved surfaces, shallow service ducts and utilities.
This versatile root management system can be used to surround individual or groups of trees because the ribs are proven to divert lateral root growth downwards which has many benefits.
- Available in 300mm, 600mm and 1000mm depths
- Supplied in roll form and cut to order in 10m increments to minimise waste
- Recycled HDPE is resistant to puncture, biodegradation, and photodegradation
- ReRoot jointing tape allows root-proof joints
- Prevents ‘root girdling’ – a fatal rooting pattern
- Deeper root growth improves drought tolerance, tree stability and longevity
- Guides roots away from areas vulnerable to de-icing salts
- Prevents pavement ‘root heave’ effectively eliminating trip hazards
- Ease of installation in virtually all situations with no specialist equipment required
|ReRoot 300||300mm (12″)||30m (100′) Roll||1 mm||Ribbed|
|ReRoot 600||600mm (24″)||30m (100′) Roll||1 mm||Ribbed|
|ReRoot 1000||1000mm (40″)||30m (100′) Roll||1 mm||Ribbed|
Material: Recycled HDPE Finish: Natural Colour: Black Weight: 1mm = 1kg per square meter
|Density||ISO 1872/1 – 1986||Grams/cm||0.952-0.956|
|Melt Flow Rate||ISO 113-190c 2.16kg||Grams/10 minutes||0.1-0.2|
|Melt Flow Rate High Load Scale||ISO 113-190c 21.6kg||Grams/10 minutes||10-16|
|Izod Impact||ISO 180/1A, 23c||kJ/m2||>4|
It appears that we have not uploaded any datasheets for this product yet. Please contact our customer services here.