Essential irrigation and aeration for rooting areas below hard surfaces.
DetailsSKU: RRPREC Category: Irrigation & Aeration
GreenBlue’s RootRain Precinct 100 irrigation and aeration system maintains long term soil health and fertility by facilitating high volumes of water and nutrients such as oxygen to reach the tree rooting area directly, and allowing toxic gasses to escape. This is critical for trees for, without water and aeration, soil beneath paved areas will quickly become anaerobic and unable to support the life of the tree.
The Precinct 100 is designed with irrigation and aeration of the wider tree pit in mind, but can be used for the primary root-ball irrigation depending on the type of tree surround being used. The heavy-duty cast aluminium structure is perfect for heavily trafficked hardscape areas.
- Heavy-duty aluminium inlet withstands high loads inc. street sweepers
- Lid lifts and swings to one side for fast irrigation & maintenance
- Flush finish ensures no trip hazard
- Unique integral self-cleaning mechanism
- Constant gaseous exchange - vital for soil health
- Critical for tree survival and longevity
- High-quality robust construction for durability during construction and throughout working life
- Can be used in conjunction with virtually any type of paving finish
|Code||Inlets||Inlet size||Pipe length||Pipe diameter||Loop diameter|
|RRPREC1C||1 no||110mm (4")||3m (10')||60mm (2 1/2")||895mm (2' 11")|
|RRPREC2C||1 no||110mm (4")||5m (16' 5")||60mm (2 1/2")||1530mm (5' 2")|
|RRPREC3C||1 no||110mm (4")||8m (26')||60mm (2 1/2")||2490mm (8' 2")|
|RRPRECDI3C||2 no||110mm (4")||8m (26')||60mm (2 1/2")||2490mm (8' 2")|